Clipped From The News Journal
CHILDREN ARE HURT IN FOURTH CELEBRATION Dorothy Hill, 3 years old. daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Hill, 424 East Fourth street wsa taken to the Homeopathic Hospital suffering from a fractured skull received when she fell from a third story window in an effort to see fireworks. She was picked Up In an unconscious condition condition end taken to th hospital. whre her condition this morning is reported reported as very serious. Mafjorle Gelger. ft years old, of 711 West Twenty-seventh Twenty-seventh Twenty-seventh etret was severely burned about the chest while Playing with sparklers. She was treated at the Delaware Hospital. H. Herbert Hirzel, Jr., son of Deputy Deputy Coroner H. Herbert Hirzel of 213 West Seventh street was treated at the Delaware Hospital for a severely burned thumb of the left hand received received while playing with firecrackers. firecrackers. He was taken to the hospital by his father. After the Injury was dressed the boy was "sent to his home. Sophie Jonklert. 5 years old, daughter daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roman Jonklert of 901 Elm street was treated at the Physlrlans' and Surgeons" Hospital for severe burns about chest and arms, received while playing with fireworks. Joseph Mulshenock, 11 years old. or ma I'jeasant street received a burned hand as a result of playing with fireworks. H was treated at the Fhyslcians' and Surgeons' Hospital and later sent to his home.